About

Friday, March 7, 2014

Is it important to visit your pedia monthly ?

From my personal experience yes! When I stopped seeing my doctor after my baby turned 4 months old. I didn't notice that his weight was not increasing as it should have been, so with his height. Most of my friends and relatives said my baby seemed to be smaller than his age. I realized, they were right when he reached 11 months. Even if his not sick, I decided to bring him to his pedia. I was disappointed of myself becuase my baby was only 8kls. yet he must be 11ks. The doctor checked his height, weight and the diameter of his head. We found out that his physical development was lower than average of his age bracket. The doctor advised was to give him milk that has calories like progress and pediasure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment