About

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Timex lift off five different watch personalities all set for distinctive lifestyles! What Timex are you?

Timex Ironman Run Trainer 2.0
               (Silver /Green)


Me and my sisters grew up holding a racket on our hands and shoes on our feet. We just love playing tennis since then with our father as our coach and our mother as cheerer. With the active lifestyle that we have had, we found it difficult to choose the right watches that would fit into our wrist, stuck on our hands while running here and there to hit the ball. Since then, I cannot remember any watch that lasted on my wrist. Nonetheless, I just gave up wearing one until, I started earning on my own. I have worked in a fast pace manufacturing firm where I needed a  watch that would  keep track of my timely output, that would stay with me even in the most pressured and time running work that I had. Thus, It was the time when I discovered the wonders of Timex. My roommate who worked in the Timex manufacturing firm sold her Timex company gift to me. I had it with me for three years but my father wanted it too so I gave it to him. It is still up and running right now . Unbelievable! But, Yes...it's true- it's already five years old now. All he had to do was to change the battery to keep it going!

 That's why I am very excited with the lift off of the Timex five different watch personalities all set for me and my family's distinctive lifestyle. What Timex am I?

Timex Ironman Run Trainer 2.0  (Black/Orange)
 As a hands on mom, dilly dally is not my type I need to make things done real quick from waking up early morning, working online at home and taking care of my baby. Not just that, I cannot walk outside the house without cuddling my little one: paying bills, going into the market , going into the church  and playing tennis sometimes. I just need a perfect timing for all these things to be accomplished without wasting any of my precious timeThat is why I love this Timex Ironman Run Trainer 2.0  which suits to my everyday routine. The watch that would give a twist of my feminine look. Because it's thin-it will give me a classy look and defines my feminity, yet a perception of a strong woman because of its style and features. Moreover, I am not good at directions. I believed my husband would be happier with the innovation of this watch. For sure I won't be lost in Thailand anymore or any of the places that I would go without him because It has a built in GPS.

Meantime, I can only play tennis when my sisters and parents are here to visit. I really wanted to lose weight though, but sometimes I feel lazy exercising in the house without anyone with me. But this watch has  new features such as: intensity and interval timer training, hydration and nutrition timers with audible vibrating options which really caters just what I exactly need. I strongly believe that the highlight of its innovation is  a way.. way farther than amazing! " This watch can be interfaced into my computer and internet sites!" Hmmm, sounds cool.. I can go to the internet sites right? This is just a motivation for me to lose weight and a partner for my exercise time slot. Additionally, it's worry free if my baby will accidentally spill water over me or even wanted to go quickly into the beach which he really wants to do because it has 50m water resistant.  I know my sisters, mother and father also love this not just because we have something in common that is being sporty. Nonetheless, this watch would just be very perfect for my sisters being a nurse, a doctor and a social worker whose time is very precious and would make them comfortable running back and forth while doing their jobs and make it done quickly.
Expedition Field Chron

Oops.. Not yet done I love this Expedition Field Chrono for my husband with a real olive leather strap, crystal mineral glass and water resistant would be a great new troop with his  5 years old and 3 years old Timex watches. This one really fits to his silent and  a bit serious personality. Being an engineer in a car manufacturing firm and dealing with different nationalities, just needs a sophisticated watch to add up confidence and deliver a work efficientlyAdditionally, he's good at precision. I know this kind of watch is perfect for him.

 I love Timex because it is carefully made with quality and definitely with a purpose, not just guiding our daily activities to make it done as fast as possible but also making us look good, more sophisticated and gives us comfort even if we run with the time of doing our daily activities.
For more details about all the five different watch personalities watch this. What Timex are you?




You may also watch this Timex Review.


No comments:

Post a Comment