About

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hot Summer


 My job has a dress code. We need to wear long pants with blouse or long sleeves or ¾ sleeves blouse or shirts with collar and close shoes. But summer is usually hot and even more hot this year than last few years!!  Confused what to wear to make myself comfortable and presentable at work.  I think, I need to follow my friends advice I will wear jeans and a polo shirt in light colors like white, pink and natural color.  Wear my doll shoes and tie my hair all over.

I want to go shop with my friend and buy few polo shirts. I need to choose a cheaper price but presentable that will help me look good. My eyebrows meet each other and my sweat overflows? This will not matter because wearing clothes that will make me comfortable will help my day feel beautiful and be effective at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment