About

Thursday, October 9, 2014

is outsource.com legit?

I cannot really say if its legit or not but one thing for sure when you are invited to bid for a certain work it has  an equivalent payment:  $4 or  $8 or $$$$ …I already have spent $18 when invited to bid for a job but no one comes back to me that I get hired. I stopped of giving a try for this job site.


Instead,  of spending too much money on the application with no assurance of getting the job,  I decided to stop bidding and continue my work in Odesk.  Thought it’s really hard to get projects because of competition but at least I am free to apply as much as 28 jobs and earn money when gets hired.  Luckily, I really had great experienced with odesk,   It does really take a lot of patience and prayer.  For those moms who are aiming to work online always remember patience is the virtue…  See the proof of my payment made to them.


11 comments:

  1. Same here. I spent quite a lot since I thought that maybe for this to work, I really have to commit but yes, just like you, no one ever replied. I don't even get a notification that the client chose someone else or anything of that sort. I was able to view their facebook page a while back and people are saying the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I blocked their fb page from showing into my account.. I don't any of my friends to see them . I still have received job offers to bid in my inbox but I ignored them... thank you for your comment...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Not yet, I will try to check but if it needs money to get hired... I wouldn't give a try anymore... thanks for the idea...

      Delete
  3. its expensive to bid. why would they even charge that much as if they don't take certain percentage out of freelancer's fees. it is stopping me from bidding so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your are right... thanks for the comment...

      Delete
  4. I find it suspicious that they make you buy credits for the "right to bid" AND take 10% (if you win the bid) to win the bid you need to be the lowest bidder, right?

    I refuse to pay anyone for "credits" for the "right to bid" to be the lowest bidder AND have then take 10% off the top

    the Graphics "job poster" pays NOTHING to post his job on the outsource.com site, and yet the artist pays TWICE?

    this must be a SCAM. Only professional artists would see this as UNFAIR.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your comment, I certainly agree...

      Delete
  5. I thinks it's just a plain ripoff......You're looking for a gig because you need to make money, but you have the spend your last remaining dollars to pay for the possibility of getting the gig. So in essence, it's like going to Vegas and spending your last 20.00 on a slot machine in hopes that you'll double you money back and not be homeless. they should just take a percentage out of your bid only if you get that job that's fair. As far as we know these could be fake job postings and Outsource is making 100% off of us. Do you actually know anyone who has got a gig from Outsource????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right. No, I don't know anyone who has a gig in outsource...

      Delete
  6. outsource.com makes candidates pay to apply for jobs, then forces them to under-bid each other. When you see a business model like this, run away and don't look back, because it's a scam.

    ReplyDelete